Saturday, April 15, 2006

I am liiiiiiving in a Material world, and I am a Material girl.....

I got paid yesterday and I got my guitar and amp today folks :D

Yep, and my best friend (we share bills, so if I spend money, it affects his things as much) told me that it was ok to get the guitar AND THE DDR MAT AND GAME!!! Sweet, is an understatement. THIS IS FREAKIN SPECTACULAR SHIT MAN!!!! Ok that was too much heh but I am excited I didn't have to wait a whole month to get it. I got it at fry's, I got the professional xbox mat. They had a great bundle it was like 80 bucks for two pads (the cheap ones) and a DDR game (I am assuming ultramix 3 but I can be wrong, so wrong) I wanted that because it was a great buy but the downside is I wouldn't get to play it right away because I would sell the cheap pad, get the foam pad, sell the other one to my sister, and also I think it was fate not to have me get it because there was only ONE FOAM TYPE OF XBOX ONE LEFT!! They also had a universal one for 99.95, which would be handy even though I don't have a playstation (someone might donate one to me, even though I would only play DDR on it **COUGH** **COUGH** they suck **COUGH** because it's the only one worth my time, I feel video games are unproductive and meaningless (well actually with little kids the RPG's can teach reading, and hand eye cordination problem solving too) I mean you work all day so you can do an equally hard 'job' in a fantasy world? I mean come on... also they had a metal playstation one for 200. I remember playing on it but the arrows sucked even though they light up :D

Anyway my head is slightly cold and damp, and I feel good.

I played my guitar a little, I tried to tune it the best without a tuner (getting the accessories tomorrow) and I guess playing is being generous. I touched it, but something I wouldn't call music came out. I suck :-( I tried to follow a cool guitar video, and then I had to goto the really really uber easy ones and I still felt stupid. I hate that guy so much now, I think he is mocking me but I am not sure. IT'S SO EASY he says!! YOU'LL GET THE HANG RIGHT AWAY he says!!!!

**grumbles**

anyway I promised you pics, the fans that I think I have, so here you go.

----h-o-l-d-i-n-g---m-u-s-i-c---w-h-i-l-e---i---t-a-k-e---p-i-c-s---a-n-d---u-p-l-o-a-d---




The last one was just me looking good so I HAD to throw that in there :-)

Anyway I was talking to my best friend tonight and I asked him why he let me get both, the guitar and DDR. He said "Hun, I know you work hard and you deserve anything you want." And I said "Even a house and a new mustang?? (that is my serious goal) and he said yep. He said it won't be a problem getting all of our bills straightened out. I think this was just his way of telling me that he doesn't take my hard work for granted and he does notice how much work I do. My PSO job, and doing things for everybody living here (almost another job, my sisters and him pull me from every angle sometimes, computer stuff, cooking, stuff like that) He seems like he doesn't appreciate it because he is getting unemployment right now so he just has to put in 2 jobs a week to get his money, and I have to do a dog and pony show to get a few bucks here and there. Being a phone ho is hard work!! 'huffs'

Speaking of that, I wasn't getting any calls, really slow, until wednesday night then I have been getting them like crazy, I couldn't hold down a conversation with my roommates!! That's sometimes a great thing and a great thing lol. But I had a nice call and I was talking to my best friend about it and I missed a call while I was doing that, and that hasn't happened to me before (I miss like 3 calls a week, which is really bad, I just am not paying attention, or I go into the other room for too long of a time, the tv is too loud etc. I give one free min to every person I miss) So hopefully I can get some easter weekend calls in. W00t.

Anyway until next time....Always love even when you outta fight :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be happy and love. kiss