Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cocacola Blak, yeah I tried it.


That's the shit. I bought it at Safeway on the way home from my Grandparents. I have been hearing a lot of stuff about this drink, how it sucks, how it is decent but they wouldn't drink it again. On x-e they had a discussion about it on Thursday. I want to clear one thing up, I want to confirm it, because I know people don't believe what other people say until I confirm it.

This does taste like coffee.

People say that curiosity killed the cat. I think it pays 5.19 for 4 cures of your inquiry. When I first smelled it, I swear it smelled burnt. But I guess that was the overpowering of the strong strong STROOONNGNGGGAAAAHhHh hew coffee. That just may be me.

That is me taking my first taste of the vile stuff. Really it isn't that bad, but it could be improved. Some of a creamy taste, maybe it's unique thing because when I drink coffee I put sugar or equal in it, a lot of milk, or a lot of flavored creamer, or half and half, whatever is there. I leave it about third of the way empty and then fill the rest with dairy products. I love the flavored creamer, hazelnut, french vanilla, irish chocolate, the list goes on. I have actually drank it straight before. It tastes good. I have put three in and then just filled the rest with coffee. Don't tell me I don't live life to the fullest or I'll hunt you down.

The verdict? It tastes like a watered down version of coke, mixed with really strong, expensive coffee. I know some people love starbucks type of coffee, or they just put a lot of grounds into the coffee pot, so if I am singing your song, then 5.19 or whatever it may be to try this. But you might not want to because Blak is not staying around, I can feel it in my heart this is a temporary thing. So cheers and drink up. And remember, Always love, even when you outta fight.
I'm going to go play DDR now and try to forget this ever happened.

No comments: