Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Turn the oven all the way up to....

Delicious?


I was at a subway the other week and I saw this really retarded ad display so I had to take a picture. I only go to subway if somebody else pays for it. I just don't like the taste of the bread anymore and the fillings aren't that good anymore either. I had one of those meatball subs with some cucumbers, and things like that on it. For some reason they close up the sandwich before they toast it? that makes the top hard and crunchy and those people over there do not know how to make a sandwich. Quiznos is way better. Every sub there is good, and the inside of the bread turns nice and crunchy but the price is a bit more. I love getting the french dip. It has mozzerella cheese on it ya'll!!! LoL....


My other favorite sub place is probably a place you have never heard of before. The only two places I have seen are in Pendelton and Hermiston Oregon. It's called USA subs and grill. I dunno about the grill part but the sub part is great. My favorite's are the gut bomb (typical type of sub, with vinegar, balonga, a couple types of cheese, and some other stuff lol, and the meatball sub. They have several kinds, if you have the opprotunity to choose several kinds in a period of a month or two, I would suggest getting one a day. Seriously, you deserve it :) Another thing about usa subs that is the main reason why it's great, is the fries!! The fries are fresh, handmade, and thick with the skins on still. They have the right amount of salt on them and they just go great with ketchup, mayo, ranch, or plain (I usually eat fries plain to enjoy the salt and potato without any flavor drowning that out but ranch is great with seasoned curly fries.)


turn it up to delicious boyee!!

I will try to keep up with my articles, it's just I have all these things I want to write but nothing at all to write at the same time. I still don't have my guitar because I haven't gotten paid yet (I get my check in the mail, yet another reason why I want direct deposit and am setting it up) but I will post a picture posing with it!! I will be a poser HA!! :-) Anybody else want to learn how to play guitar? It's easy to find videos, go to http://video.google.com and then type in 'guitar lessons' and there are a bunch of them. I might review a couple, the beginner ones are quite funny.
Anyway take care and remember always love even when you outta fight :-)

No comments: