Monday, May 08, 2006

People, people who LOVE peopleeee.....

I have been reading Rosie O' Donnell's blog since Saturday night live mentioned it. I seen her on Leno, but this made me curious. Wow, if you aren't all pro GLBT it's still worth reading. She writes her blog posts in a quick, poem type of format, but a couple words says it all. Sometimes there is a great joke that makes me grin from ear to ear (I rarely laugh out loud when I am watching tv or online unless it's really funny) but most of the time it makes me have this strong, sad feeling in my gut. I don't know what happened, if anything did, but this blog shows you her deeper side, talking about life, talking mostly about her kids and being yourself. In her "Ask Ro" subject she posts questions and answers. Sometimes someone says something insulting like "why should you punish us by showing your nasty dyke face on tv again" She replies, "oh your too good to me, Paul" (I just made that up, but it's almost exactly like that everytime) and that just makes me laugh. She also has videos, slideshows or short home videos that are fun to watch. Her artwork is bold, a photo glued on posterboard, with swirly, bold thick paint in a random design. A couple of words are usually thrown in there to bring it together. I love seeing her kids, she talks to them well, Parker, Blake, Chelsea, and Vivi.

She also has a shop, with clothes and backpacks with her logo on it for her non profit organization on it R family. She also has shirts, with nice family oriented writing on it, her "Rosie" logo on it, and "go blog yourself" All profits go to her "all for kids" charity. It's a guilt free splurge. This is quite a cool website she has, her blog is sad but powerful, and I hope it keeps it's intregity after September with her "View Debut"

On a slight off topic, I am looking for a girlfriend. I have a potiential one, but that isn't clinched for sure yet, so if you are in the Portland Oregon area email me. Till next time, Always love, even when you outta fight.

No comments: