Thursday, May 11, 2006

Martha Stewart (she can make anything)


My back started hurting again. I wake up with this pains in my back, I think it's the bed even though it's progressively getting less and less pain everytime I wake up with it but my best friend/roommate says that I toss and turn everytime so it may be nightmares so can somebody help me out on this?? IS FREDDY F.CKING ME UP??? Heh....

Anyway this means that I am actually up during the day today and so I got to see the wonderful Jaime Pressly (My name is Earl ex-wife) being a "junior Martha" cooking along with the icon. Yes I think she is an icon, don't question me on that later if she goes in the slammer again.

Anyway I found a funny song about the woman on Nate and Di's website so this got me the motivation to post the website with the .mp3, to save it go to file and save as. I bet you didn't know that.

My favorite part of the song? "She can teach you how to murder your Dad without leaving fingerprints on the pruning shears"

Anyway, back to bed. And remember, Always love even when you outta fight.

No comments: