Thursday, May 11, 2006

The bible is bad, yo

I listen to Nate and Di, it's a podcast I come acrossed a few months ago. I don't have an ipod (they don't either it's I guess not against the rules) I just love cable access, free speech, and amateurs (average joes) speak their mind. This is the only podcast I found so far decent and consistently good. They are severe potheads, but like in this podcast you can tell they haven't fried all of their brain cells. I want to email them, I keep on forgetting, but I think them making an episode (part of one at least) talking to me about my job (PSO remember?) would be entertaining for them, and would be free advertising for me.

Anyway, this episode (click on the name of this blog post) starts off talking about going to Nate's Sister's wedding, afterwards his sister and her fresh out of the oven hubby corners Nate and Di, and tries to make Nate and Di (NaD, umm eww) admit that the Bible is awesome and having an open mind and not being biased about the bible is bad. Well they (NaD) play the first of an audio tape of the bible out of spite of the bible thumpers ignorant asses. They stop it several times to explain the shit just doesn't make sense!! I played it for my best friend/roommate, but I tried to keep it down so my sister didn't hear, I don't need somebody that lives with me on my ass. He said that some of the stuff isn't exactly how they say it, but it's hell of a lot better sounding then a bible thumper view.

I hate people that are like that, I mean, my former boss was like that, you could be talking about a new flavor of oreo and he would bring up why abortion is wrong (total hypocrite too, he fucking had grown up kids and a pleasantly annoying wife and he FUCKIN HIT ON MY ASS CONSTANTLY!! HE ASKED IF I WOULD GIVE HIM A BJ!! I COULD RUIN HIS LIFE BUT I DUNNo why I don't 'shrug's) anyway most bible thumpers are like that it seems. The more straight arrow someone seems, the more I don't trust them, every time I see a yuppie I think they have probably raped and killed a kid. Not seriously, but it makes me curious.

I have the CD's Pink I'm Not Dead and Bloodhound Gang Hefty Fine, I might review one this week. I have my PSO money now (just goin straight to my cell phone bill 'sigh' lol) so I had burger king, I watched Dateline To Catch a Predator 5 and then my best friend and I went to Shari's and I had a coconut cream pie (I always pick that one I am afraid to pick another because it might not be as good and I would kick myself the rest of the night for not picking it) and this weird freak ass Chinese waiter dude with a mullet that he like bleaches the end (if I could take a pic I would LOL) like acts like a freakin comedian the whole time we are there. It would be funny if somebody punches him in the fucking eye. Anyway until next time, Always love, even when you outta fight LOL. Talking about hypocrites I sure am sometimes geesh heh.....

1 comment:

Goobian said...

No LOL you can get them in .mp3 format on any podcast site. Thanks for commenting.