Saturday, May 06, 2006

funny fart vid, rant about wanker at work

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Among other really great videos I found this one, I hope it makes your weekend more awesome. I always am thinking about a little dirt devil type of vaccum to suck out my farts cause some of them are hard to push out. I know that's probably TMI but it's true!! I think I would pick the fruit scent.

I have been getting a call here and there, but what pisses me off is this guy that asked me for my instant messenger name, I sent him a 5 dollar pay per view email stating that I don't do that it's against TOS (I use them only when they are to my advantage heh) and if it was just him being concerned about me doing anything he wants then he can just email me asking me if I would do what he had in mind. In the original email (before this one) he asked for free minutes.

WELL....he sent a third and final email saying he doesn't PAY for messenger names and sorry but it won't work out!! WTF?!!? I DON'T LIKE YOU OKAY?? THIS IS JUST THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO SURVIVE FINANCIALLY SO I TOOK IT!! I WANT YOUR MONEY AND THAT'S IT!! I HAVE NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT I DON'T THINK YOU ARE AND NOBODY ELSE DOES OR YOU WON'T HAVE TO CALL A GIRL LIKE ME TO FULLFILL YOUR LITTLE FANTASY IN ORDER FOR A GIRL TO TOLERATE YOUR ASS!!! Also the free mins thing is WAY tacky, I give 5 free minutes for every 60 they pay for, so if you spend some, then you get some, I don't want a guy to get 1,2,3, free minutes and only be on for those. That's the risk we put ourselves up to when we give out free mins to guys we don't know. And if a guy wasn't cheap, he would call instead of emailing. I am TIRED of guys emailing me and thinking I should email them back over and over for free and then they NEVER call or call for 5 mins. Oh woohoo that hour of checking my email to see if you AND YOUR PRECIOUS (I am not on meds seriously lol) dick emailed me back just to get no phone call or get like 3.50 or whatever.

You just havta see it from my perspective. And what happened? I emailed him saying that for your info, I didn't send a messenger name that' s against TOS and I'm blocking you your a cheapskate so BYE. Or something I don't remember LOL I think I was blind with rage. GRR lol 'whew' I have been meaning to rant on my blog about this stuff so I am glad I am doing it now it feels good. Anyway have a happy weekend everyboday.

No comments: