Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy 666 mark of the beast day!!! Um yeah...woot


Other then a huge publicity stunt for the remake of the Omen, people that aren't 100 percent pure worldwide have gotten gitty almost because of today being 6.6.06 the mark of the beast day. I wanted to do something evil, sensing halloween WAY too early, and just wanting to do something cool and evil on a chance of a lifetime opprotunity. For some reason we are getting a "only every thousand years this happens" things lately, and that is awesome. Because of course, we deserve it :) Well at least I do, I have always felt unique, and my goal in life is to have people talking about me LONG after I die, and I will have kids so duh but just like this huge thing that is like "this woman did the funniest thing and my great grandma used to tell me this story" a little blemishing is ok but you get the point.

I hope you enjoyed your damnation day you little devils!! Until I want to type something decent on my blog, always hate even when you outta love!!! >:-D hey I did it!!

No comments: