Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If I die before I wake....

Welp. It's been a while, I do think about you but I have been really busy. If you don't know me IRL you have no clue what kind of hell I have been going through. First, it's been slow in the PSO world, and my best friend's unemployment got cut off. K? Second, a few weeks ago we were going to Wal-Mart (I know they are a big evil company but my buddy needed jeans!! And right when we were pulling out of the parking spot we had a bunch of antifreeze spill out below the car!! Long story short, we had to cough up like fuckin' 450 for that deal...which we didn't have obviously...he went on his second time on tri-met EVER and that blew over.

That Friday my sister Sharleen said she doesn't know where we are going to live but it aint gonna be here no mo. This was the week after last. AND THEN I got a job interview, my best friend and I were UBER bitter about it and kept on saying the best revenge is them being jealous of our success. When we came home LAST friday, and she announces that she's fired from her job (not really just on call which is pretty much worse) and I say I am this close to getting a great job. She says oh well I didn't know THAT well you can stay. We mind you were SUPER PISSED cause she kicked us out, knowing we'll be homeless, and then she eats our fucking food, like most of it like it doesn't fuckin matter. So the status? We are staying here until we can get something straightened out ASAP cause this sucks.

Oh did I say that I have a new job?!?! YAY umm I just finished training for a call center job (I know faceless fuckin company but I get full benefits!!) and I'll totally get the job you'll see. They crammed our craniums with knowledge this week and then tomorrow I'll wow them with my knowledge. You'll see. After the first 60 days I'll be good as in. Too bad there is an Oak's park company picnic that you can sign up no later then Friday and I technically aint an employee yet so 'sigh' I'll just go with my best friend for 40 bucks for both of us. We get a nifty headset. And umm....we have to wear khakis. I sat by this one guy he can barely turn on a computer let alone use it I don't know HOW he could pass the test to get the job (you had to pass a normal typing test and a 10 key test, I went in two days wednesday and Friday to pass it, you needed 3500 dpm) and the teacher this morning moved me because I had to constantly whisper what to do to him for him to stop bothering me for several minutes. I know it's sour grapes but GOD DAMN I can't WAIT to see him fail the training graduation test. It's a two page test that you can sit at the computer and look up the resources for. He'll get his name right and the date. Tomorrow we'll get hands on customer service (I am actually REALLY excited, it sounds more fun from the inside then it does on the outside) and I hope after the first couple calls (if he can figure out how to login, seriously he doesn't know how and it's like logging in to yahoo messenger) somebody we'll totally yell at him and tell him to go look elsewhere and take a community college class on computers. At least that has been my fantasy since I met him.

BTW do you love my flickr pictures? Scroll down and look at the right, browse all of them, the small pictures are RAZOR phone wallpapers I have hoarded I'll make a different set for them but not now I have to get to bed, I have to get up at 6 like I have to do every weekday morning now. <> I love being a corporate shill!!

No comments: