Friday, April 28, 2006

Ice cream limited edition skittles, shit

What a loner.






While going to my mom's place (didn't make it, I thought she lived like a 1 hour and a half drive and she was like a 20 min drive, stupid) We first stocked up on soda, corn dogs, and these skittles. I have heard on other sites they want to review these skittles but they cannot FIND them!!! BWuahaha....heh

But I have them. In your face other blogs that suck just as much as mine, in your face!!
First off, when I first told my sister (Sharleen from the video) I got these, she said "ewww!! Skittles as ice cream?" Like they would be beyond disgusting. Well I like the mint skittles (had them once) as they taste like little mentos, these I came on with an open mind. These aren't going to taste like regular skittles mixed with ice cream lol. You guys are stupid. But I love it when you come to this here blog.


I think the carmel ripple one is my fave. It has a soft carmel taste to it but with an obvious skittle crunch until it's a soft mass in your mouth while it's trying it's best to stick to that particular molar. But it fills your mouth with a carmel taste like your eating a carmel cube.


Tastes like a tootsie roll. I don't eat tootsie rolls that much, I think because they are hard at first but then soft, or because they aren't just a regular candy to buy. but yeah it's like a tootsie roll but a different texture. Maybe the carmel one can be eaten with this one.


Tastes like an orange skittle but more of a mild flavor. Has an aftertaste of orange sherbet though.


Yep, tastes like a strawberry skittle. WTF? I like an occasional dish of strawberry ice cream. Especially for the strawberry chunks in it. I might get that some time soon. Yep tastes like just a plain ol strawberry skittle. Not that there is anything WRONG with that.


Tastes like a vanilla flavored tootsie roll. I used to love those things so I am not complaining. Maybe this one with the carmel one perhaps? Good Times.

Anyway, that is my attempt at being a food critic. Better then that douchebag that can't stand black licorice. What the hell is that guy's problem. LOL just kidding, candyaddict.com

I wouldn't mind getting these again, overall they all have a creamy flavor to them, which would be great for other flavors other then ice cream. But with a product like this, it doesn't cure your craving, it just makes you want the real thing. This is me saying bye. And remember, always love, even when you outta fight :-)

1 comment:

Goobian said...

hahaha ok ok ok...I was just joking. Really. did you notice I put your site on my list of sites? I goto your website every weekday (I would go on the weekends if you posted on a regular basis on the weekends) for some reason your site got into my regular sites I goto everyday. But I guess you got it because you went from my latest post to this one. And btw nice way to 'stick it to the man' with that cocoa bean post/review with that guy's letter. At least I thought that is what you did because that guy was just TOO cocky with his letters.